Kids Can Do Pediatric Therapy Center
If your child needs therapy services, trust the licensed therapists at Kids Can Do Pediatric Therapy Center, the only therapy center dedicated to
pediatrics in south central Kentucky.
- We provide comprehensive pediatric physical, occupational and speech-language therapy services in a child-friendly, family-focused environment for children from birth to age 21.
- Our therapists use a team approach to provide individualized care, involving families while promoting each child's development and independence.
- Therapy is provided in individual, multi-disciplinary or group sessions.
- Kids Can Do has a variety of treatment rooms with specialized equipment including suspended swings, a ball pit and positioning equipment.
- Parents can join in sessions or view their child via one-way windows.
Therapy services at Kids Can Do requires a referral from a physician, physician's assistant or a licensed nurse practitioner. Child diagnoses may include:
- Developmental delay
- Cerebral palsy
- Traumatic brain injury
- Cerebrovascular accident
- Muscular dystrophy
- Developmental coordination disorder
- Developmental dyspraxia
- Down Syndrome
- Genetic syndromes
- Spinal cord injury
- Orthopedic conditions
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Brachial plexus injury
- Behavioral disorders
- ADHD, ADD
- Toe walking
- Sensory integration disorders
- Speech delay
- Articulation disorders
- Receptive language delay
- Expressive language delay
- Voice disorders
- Auditory processing
- Cleft palate
- Feeding difficulty or disorders
- Deafness or hard of hearing
- Blindness or visual impairment
Our specialized programs include:
- Free screenings available by appointment. Our therapists can also be scheduled to perform screening clinics in physician offices.
- Therapists can assist families in ordering medical equipment such as specialty wheelchairs with custom seating, other durable medical equipment and augmentative communication devices.
- A feeding program is available, offering family and child-centered specialized feeding approaches. Occupational and Speech therapists assess and treat children with severe feeding delays, food aversions, or those with limited numbers of foods in their diets.
- Occupational and physical therapy specialized services include custom splinting and orthotic services.
- Our skilled therapists are available for employee trainings in daycare centers and schools.
440 Whirl-A-Way Drive, Suite 1
Danville, KY 40422
8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Monday - Friday