Our nurses are highly skilled in the art of caring for patients who require close observation. We treat our patients as if they are part of our own families, and we watch them closely for any changes in their medical condition. We also welcome family members as part of the care team when the patient's condition allows it.
* All of our nurses are trained in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
* They work closely with specialized physicians to provide optimal attention and compassionate care.
To provide the most advanced care available, we offer:
* All private rooms with Phillips bedside monitors, the latest in patient monitoring systems
* Post cardiac procedure care (including end-tidal CO2 capabilities and sepsis protocol technology)
* Intra-aortic balloon pump care
* Hemodynamic monitoring
* Bedside hemodialysis
Our Critical Care Unit welcomes visitors when the patient's condition allows it. When visiting a patient in the Critical Care Unit, please use the intercom outside the waiting area before entering a patient's room.