Preparing for Your Stay
Thank you for choosing us to meet your
Remember to Bring
We want your experience at our hospitals to be safe and comfortable. Please remember to bring with you the following items:
- Driver’s license or other government issued identification
- Insurance card(s)
- A list of your medications
- Any additional paperwork, test results, X-rays or other documents provided by your physician that will be needed for your hospital stay
- Pajamas or nightgown, slippers, robe
- Toiletries, toothbrush, hairbrush
If you wear glasses, hearing aids or other assistive items, consider bringing any spare accessories or backup items you may need.
Where to Park
At Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center, patient and visitor lots are located adjacent to the South Wing or on the fourth level of the City Parking Garage. Please bring your ticket to the Information Desk located in the Third Street Lobby during normal business hours or to Admitting/Registration after hours to validate it for free parking.
- Tobacco use is not permitted in buildings, parking lots, vehicles or on the grounds at our facilities.
- Licensed interpreters are available for patients who are hearing-impaired, along with video remote interpreting services. Interpreters for foreign languages are also available if needed.