MyEMHealthlink is your online resource to access your personal health information. Once you register for MyEMHealthlink, you will have instant access to:
- Manage your personal medical record, anyplace and anytime.
- Review results of lab work and diagnostic tests.
- Learn more about medications prescribed for you.
- Send a secured message to your provider.
- Request a clinic appointment.
MyEMHealthlink is available to all adult patients of the hospitals and clinics using our electronic health record. Before you can enroll, you must have an email address registered with an Ephraim McDowell Health facility.
To enroll in MyEMHealthlink:
- Register your email address with a staff member by going to one of the following: Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center, Ephraim McDowell Fort Logan Hospital, Ephraim McDowell James B. Haggin Hospital or an Ephraim McDowell Health primary care clinic.
- Once your email is on file, complete the enrollment process using the link below.
- A one-time user ID and password will be emailed to you. You will change your user ID and password as you complete the enrollment process and log into MyEMHealthlink.
If you experience problems completing the enrollment process, please call (859) 239-1306. You must use your name exactly as it is entered in our electronic health record.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is any information not released to MyEMHealthlink?
Yes. Pregnancy tests, HIV/STD screening results, drug screening results, and confidential documentation are all excluded from MyEMHealthlink. You may come in person to Medical Records to receive this information.
How long does it take for my information to be released to MyEMHealthlink?
Results and documentation will be released to MyEMHealthlink at a minimum of five days, but could be longer. Note: While radiology reports will be viewable, actual images will not be available to view.
What is the oldest date of service that I can view on MyEMHealthlink?
The information will date back from July 1, 2013 to present.
Can my children have an account on MyEMHealthlink?
Yes, if you are the legal guardian you may have access to your child’s medical record. If the child is 18 or older, your child must complete a proxy form for you to have access.
Who can access my information on MyEMHealthlink?
You control the access to your information. If you would like your spouse, next of kin, etc. to have access to your medical records then you will need to come to the Medical Records department, with a photo ID, at either Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center or Ephraim McDowell Fort Logan Hospital to fill out a Proxy Request Form.
Can my spouse and I use the same email address to enroll in MyEMHealthlink?
No, you and your spouse must have separate email addresses to enroll.
What do I do if there is a discrepancy in my record?
If there is a discrepancy in your medical records please call Medical Records at (859) 239-1306, Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.