Nasreen Akhtar, M.D. is an anesthesiologist who specializes in administering anesthesia and managing pain.
- Sunday —
- Monday —
- Tuesday —
- Wednesday —
- Thursday —
- Friday —
- Saturday —
This full-service 222-bed licensed medical center provides complete inpatient and outpatient services, including a Level III Trauma Center offering 24-hour emergency care. It also is accredited as a Chest Pain Center with PCI through the American College of Cardiology Accreditation Services and is certified as an Acute Stroke Care Hospital through The Joint Commission. It has a growing medical staff of more than 100 physicians offering 40 specialties.
Education & Certificates
- 1983 - Punjab Medical College - Medical
- 2006 - Upstate Medical University - Residency
- 2005 - New York Medical College - Residency
- 2003 - Our Lady Of Mercy Hospital - Residency
- 2001 - Long Island College Hospital - Residency