When you’re at home recovering from an illness or injury – or living with a chronic medical condition – having the right equipment means greater comfort, mobility and self-sufficiency.
Ephraim McDowell MedSource is the local source for all of your home medical equipment and medical supply needs. Whether you come to one of our stores or have our skilled professionals deliver to your home, we’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you.
Talk with us about your specific needs and we’ll help you assemble a package of products from our vast inventory. Some of our most popular products include:
- Oxygen and respiratory services
- Home ventilators, CPAP and BIPAP machines
- Hospital beds (semi-electric and fully-electric)
- Wheelchairs and walking aids
- Mastectomy products (prosthesis and/or mastectomy bra; private fitting room)
- Orthopaedic appliances (back, leg and wrist braces)
- Incontinence supplies
- Lift chairs
You might be interested in the OxyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator – a lightweight (less than 5 pounds) solution that eliminates worries about running out of oxygen. Its eight-hour battery life, 840 ml per minute oxygen capacity, and easy-to-use screen also improves the quality of life for our patients.
To view our educational videos, please go to www.youtube.com/user/EphraimMcdowellWeb.
- 150 South Third Street, Danville – (859) 239-1691
- 110 Metker Trail, Stanford – (606) 365-4632
- 68 Hustonville Street, Liberty – (606) 787-0468
- 470 Linden Avenue, Suite 1, Harrodsburg – (859) 733-4880