Taking care of yourself matters. Even if it’s hard for you to leave home. You need regular medical care to maintain your health. Ephraim McDowell Mobile Medical can help with that. We bring health care to your home. It’s a modern-day house call. Our nurse practitioner can provide short-term or ongoing care. As a result, your medical needs are met in the comfort of your home. You and your caregivers benefit from that.
Ephraim McDowell Mobile Medical accepts patients in Boyle, Mercer, Garrard, Lincoln and Casey counties. You may qualify if you can’t leave your home due to medical conditions or physical limitations. In that case, our staff will come into your home when you can’t go to a clinic. We also make visits at assisted living facilities or wherever you call “home”. We can provide routine medical care. In addition, we can meet complex medical needs.
Services we offer:
We provide in-home primary medical care to patients. Those services include:
- Annual wellness visits
- Routine to complex medical care
- Management of chronic disorders
- Coordination of diagnostic testing such as blood work, X-rays, podiatry care, and specialty consults
- Caregiver guidance and support
- Care coordination with your home health agency, assisted living facility and other medical providers
- Medication refills
- Orders for durable medical equipment, oxygen and medical supplies
- Advanced care planning
- Wound care and other procedures
- Face-to-face visits for home health and ongoing certifications
Benefits of Mobile Medical Care
Home-based primary care services offers many visits to patients. They allow us to personalize your appointments. In addition we spend time in your environment. All of this works together to help you reach your health goals.
Other benefits include:
- Reducing unplanned emergency room visits and hospitalizations
- Reducing patient and caregiver stress levels
- Promoting collaboration with other healthcare providers
To schedule appointments or inquire about care, please call us at (606) 365-3378 or fill out the form below.