Suffering with acute or chronic pain can affect anyone’s quality of life. Our Pain Management Center offers treatment for the pain you suffer as well as assists you in learning how to manage your pain. Your treatment plan will be individualized to meet your specific needs. We also include family members in your treatment plan because of the essential role they play in completing the continuum of your care.
Pain problems we treat include:
- Shingles/post-herpetic neuralgia pain
- Sacroiliitis and chronic hip pain
- Chronic back/neck pain
- Automobile accident injuries
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal stenosis
- Myofascial pain
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy (Causalgia)
- Other acute/chronic pain
To find a pain management provider, go to our Physician Finder page.
- 217 South Third Street, Danville